10. Before painting his Easter egg, he dips it in salt water
9. Observes Lent by giving up leavened bread
8. Easter Basket looks suspiciously like your cute themed Shalach Manos from last month
7. Ordered wife's Easter Bonnet from sheitels.com
6. Easter Feast suddenly relocated to the Fountain Bleu in Miami
5. On Good Friday, wishes people a "Gut G'bentchin Friday"
4. Kicks off Children's Egg hunt with the words: "Find that afikomen!!"
3. Searches bangitout.com for Top Easter pickup lines
2. When you ask him what day of lent it is, he says "Last night was 25"
1. He’s keeping your Chometz
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.