10. You're aunt's tone regarding your singlehood
9. Passover Food Price-rape
8. Excitement around "Faltche Fish"
7. Half-assed Post Passvoer Afikomen gifts (seriously, there should be Pre-Passover Afikomen Sales at toy stores)
6. Chol Hamoed Chasidim who think there's plenty of room for double strollers in Times Square
5. Tennis Ball smell associated with popping open a jar of macaroons
4. Miami Passover Club promoters who charge 20 bucks for a styrofoam cup of merlot
3. That guy in the Tea Room, who thinks it's fine to pick at the fruitplatter with his fingers
2. Shrteimls in south beach
1. The word Pesadick
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?