15 Steps to Freedom
1. KADESH - a blessing over wine
2. URCHATZ - ritual washing of hands without the usual blessing
3. KARPAS - eating some leafy greens or green vegetables
4. YACHATZ - raising up and breaking the middle Matzah (more on this later)
5. MAGGID - the telling of the Exodus story (the longest section of the Seder)
6. RACHTZAH - ritual washing of hands before the meal, with the blessing
7. MOTZI – the blessing over the Matzah and the meal
8. MATZAH – another blessing over the Matzah, this time emphasizing the special nature of eating Matzah as a Passover ritual act
9. MARROR – eating bitter herbs
10. KORECH – eating a sandwich of Matzah and bitter herbs (and then adding a sweet, chutney-like Jewish dish calledcharoset)
11. SHULCHAN ORECH – the festive meal
12. TZAFUN – eating the Afikomen (more on that later)
13. BARECH – grace after meals
14. HALLEL – singing psalms of praise
15. NIRTZAH – conclusion
Share this Clip with your friends, family, community and social networks with just one click.
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals Inc, a nonprofit design lab empowering half a million people each year to design meaningful Jewish rituals for themselves and their loved ones. When you donate,100% of your tax-deductible investment sustains our platform and provides access for those who cannot afford to give.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?