Custom & Craft / Haggadot.com is seeking a Community Manager!
- Managing our social media presence
- Assisting in partnership development with Jewish organizations & content providers
- Responding to user questions and flagging technical issues
- Maintaining our user database and email list
- High attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage timelines & multiple deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience managing social media accounts
This is a junior-level position for 8-10 hours per week, working remotely. The Community Manager will have the opportunity to learn about all facets of our operations. Preference will be given to candidates with previous work experience with Jewish nonprofits or media brands who express interest in long-term growth with our organization.
Applicants should send a short email with their resume & hourly rate to:
Eileen Levinson, Executive Creative Director
Haggadot.com | Custom & Craft
Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc is a nonprofit design lab using technology & new media to reimagine ancient traditions. Haggadot.com invites Jews of all backgrounds to create and publish their own personalized Passover Haggadah.