Haggadot.com is pleased to announce several new features for this Passover season. In addition to a brand new design and a growing library of content, other exciting new tools include:
- A checklist for putting together your Haggadah. Whether it's your first time or you're just a little rusty, our list explains each section that you need for a complete seder. See the checklist HERE
- Templates We have the traditional Haggadah text & translation, as well as a more liberal interpretation of the Haggadah. You can select a full template, print & go right to seder, or continue to personalize by adding and rearranging content. It's up to you!
- Videos You can now share audio & video content in your Haggadah. Check out some of our latest contributions HERE.
- An Instructional video & feedback tab. We know it can be challenging to learn a new online tool, so we're here to help. Check out our new instructional video, and feel free to send us comments on the feedback tab in the navigation bar.
- Group Haggadot Now, everyone in your family, shul, or other jewish organization can contribute to the same Haggadah, but you can continue to keep your personal profile & individual haggadah as well. NEXT is spearheading this effort with a collaborative Haggadah for Birthright alumni.
Now it's your turn to get creative! We're excited to host a contest to reward you for submitting your content. Share your clips through our social media "share" tool for a chance to win a $75 Amazon.com gift card!
How to Enter the Haggadot.com Share-a-thon Contest:
1) Create a clip on Haggadot.com with your original Haggadah text, artwork, music, or video.
2) Share a link to your clip through the "share" tool on the clip page. You can share it on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, or any of the social tools listed in the "share" tool. The more you share, the better your chances of winning. Get your friends to help you out by sharing it too!
3) Keep sharing through Passover... The contributor with the most shares on the site wins!
You can enter as many times as you want, but remember to only post content that you've created yourself! And if you've already contributed a clip to the site, you can still share that as well.
The winner will be announced April 11, 2012!