10. You are singing Dayaynu, he is singing Lady Gaga
9. Invokes "Tonight I am free man" when asked politely to not lick the charoset from the bowl
8. He’s suddenly reading the Hagadah in a Australian accent (G’day Karpas Vegemite)
7. Two words: Manischewitz Pong
6. He adds “tomorrow’s hangover “ to the list of plagues
5. When you refill his cup, he says make it a double
4. After dripping wine for the plagues, he slurps your plate
3. He's totally double fisting the 3rd cup
2. During benching he asks “when do we eat?”
1. Passover to him means is to be passed out before Nirtzah
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?