10. Waiter assures you the rolls on the table are "hand-made shmurah"
9. You ask for Marror, they bring an old Tabasco bottle
8. They confuse the Hillel Sandwich with a Reuben on rye
7. After The 2nd cup, waiter asks if you'd like to enjoy another beer with your dinner
6. Hagadah starts with kolnidre
5. Maitre-D keeps greeting everyone with "Who's ready for Latkas!??"
4. Menu describes Karpas as a fresh fish-cake set in a light citrus tartar sauce
3. Hotel owner interrupts seder with "Who wants to meet the Wise-ass Son?"
2. Afikomen is found behind the hotel bar, next to the pretzels
1. The 5th and most frequent question asked during your Seder: "Do you want to charge this to your room?"
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?