2) 44% felt unsafe at school due to gender identification
3) 42% of LGBT youth have experienced cyber bullying
4) 42% of LBGT youth say the community in which they live in is not accepting of LGBT people
5) Only 77% of LGBT youth say they know things will get better
6) 60% LGBT students report feeling unsafe at school because of their sexual orientation
7) LGBT youth are 4 times more likely to attempt suicide as their straight peers
8) LGBT students are twice as likely to say that they were not planning on completing high school or going on to college
9) LGBT youth who reported higher levels of family rejection during adolescence are three times more likely to use illegal drugs
10) Half of gay males experience a negative parental reaction when they come out and in 26% of those cases the youth was thrown out of the home
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?