INGREDIENTS (Per participating household)
• Printed or digital Sayders • Seder plate + add-ons (see below)
• 2 candles + matches (consider adding a yahrzeit/memorial candle)
• Elijah’s Cup + Miriam’s Cup (these can be regular wine/water glasses)
• Wine/juice glass per participant (go fancy)
• Water bowls or hand sanitizer + towels • Matza (at least 3 pieces)
• A bowl of salt water
• Appetizers, spring style (karpas can be anything from veggies to sushi)
• Festive dinner
• Computer/tablet/phone (charged up)
SEDER PLATE 2021
“Oh no! I don’t have a seder plate!” No worries. Get a big plate. Put on it:
• Roasted egg (hard boiled is fine)
• Karpas (green leafy veggies—parsley’s a classic)
• Maror (bitter herb—usually horseradish)
• Lamb’s bone (go vegan: use a beet for “blood”)
• Charoset (mythic mortar—mix chopped fruit, nuts, spices, and sweet wine)
• Optional social justice-minded additions include an orange (for LGBTQ+ inclusion), a lock & key (for those currently enslaved and incarcerated), a tomato (for our farmworkers), and more.
• Covid-19 add-on: What will you add to your Seder plate this year? (Mask, or Purel, anyone?)
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?