Mah nish-tah-nah ha-ly-la ha-zeh, me-kol ha-lay-lot
1) Sheh' beh-chol ha-lay-loht, ain anu maht-bee-leen, ah-fee-loo pa'ahm echat, ha-ly-la ha-zeh sh-tei peh'ah-mim?
2) Sheh' beh-chol ha-lay-loht, anu ohch-leem, chah-maytz oo-matzah, ha-ly-la ha-zeh koo-loh maztah?
3) Sheh' beh-chol ha-lay-loht, anu ohch-leem, sheh'ar yeh-rah-kot, ha-ly-la ha-zeh mah-ror?
4) She' beh-chol ha-lay-lot, anu ohch-leem, bain yosh-veen bain miss-oo-bean, ha-ly-la ha-zeh coo-la-nu miss-oo-bean?
DIRECTIONS: After the 4 Questions are recited in Hebrew, one of the youngest present reads each question one-by-one, as each question is answered by an older child or adult.
What makes this night different from all other nights?
1) On all nights we need not dip even once, on this night we do so twice?
2) On all nights we eat chametz or matzah, and on this night only matzah?
3) On all nights we eat any kind of vegetables, and on this night maror?
4) On all nights we eat sitting upright or reclining, and on this night we all recline?
DIRECTIONS: UNCOVER THE MATZOT
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.