ALL: Passover is the festival of life. It is the festival of Jewish survival. With this celebration we affirm that there is no force that can destroy our will to live.
Khad Gadya is the symbolic little goat of Israel which others have sought to devour. But, in the end, they themselves have been devoured.
1. The kid my father bought for two zuzim (refrain)
2. Then came the cat and ate the kid, etc. (refrain)
3. Then came the dog and bit the cat, etc. (refrain)
4. Then came the stick and beat the dog, etc. (refrain)
5. Then came the fire and burnt the stick, etc. (refrain)
6. Then came the water and quenched the fire,etc. (refrain)
7. Then came the ox and drank the water, etc. (refrain)
8. Then came the butcher that slew the ox, etc. (refrain)
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?