Consider these 4 quotes and these 4 questions. Discuss either or both.
1) “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” - Barack Obama
2) “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt
3) “Were people not in possession of courage, foresight and trust, which are the general conditions of faith, there would be no activity.” - Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel
4) “A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead
1) How is this economic crisis different from all other economic crises?
2) How will you contribute to the parting of this new Red Sea?
3) Who are the modern-day Israelites? Who are the Egyptians?
4) To truly make change in the world you must live it. What can you do today to make real change?
(Special thanks to Rabbi Lisa Edwards and IKAR for helping to create this.)
Haggadot.com is a project of Custom & Craft Jewish Rituals, Inc (EIN: 82-4765805), a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt California public benefit corporation. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Anyone you invite to collaborate with you will see everything posted to this haggadah and will have full access to edit clips.
You will not be able to recover your
Are you sure you want to delete it?