- An ongoing compilation of some of our favorite content by & about women. The haggadah includes contributions form Alicia Jo Rabins, Alexandra Benjamin, Ritualwell, Jewish Women's Archive and more.
- We invite you to use this Haggadah companion to remind ourselves how Jewish tradition teaches us to care for all living things of the earth and all of our neighbors. Compiled by the RAC, COEJL and Interfaith Power & Light
- We are a refugee people. At the Passover Seder, we gather to retell the story of our original wandering and the freedom we found. Let's lift up the experiences of the world’s refugees as we retell our story this Passover.
- The GLBT Haggadah was developed by JQ International in collaboration with Hebrew Union College’s Institute for Judaism & Sexual Orientation (IJSO). Its development was made possible by The Jewish Community Foundation of Lo
- Our template for a Traditional Passover Haggadah. Hebrew, Translations & Transliterations included, plus several historical photographs and original illustrations by Will Deutsch and Hillel Smith.
- OFAF is devoted to recovering art that was confiscated by Nazi officials during World War II. This Haggadah seeks to frame the Passover Seder within this context to bring OFAF's mission of justice and remembrance to light.
- Revised in 2002, this haggadah was created by Machar members and Rabbi Binyamin Biber, using our own original material as well as selections and adaptations from the following sources: The Humanist Haggadah, by Rabbi Sherwi
- As we celebrate the Jewish people’s biblical exodus from Egypt, we remember that there are 60 mil displaced people around the world. We offer words of blessing and commit ourselves to acting on behalf of refugees worldwide
- Passover is an ideal holiday to explore multi-sensory ways of reaching every type of learner at your Seder. We are ALL more engaged in the experience when we have various ways to access the information - whether or not we ha
Join Our Donor Membership Program
We rely on your support to maintain our site!
The company repeats the refrain "Dayenu" which is equivalent to "It would have satisfied us". How manifold are the favors which God has conferred upon us!
HAD HE brought us out of Egypt, and not divided the sea for us, Dayenu!
HAD HE divided the sea, and not permitted us to cross on dry land, Dayenu!
HAD HE permitted us to cross the sea on dry land,...
It is well for all of us whether young or old to consider how God's help has been our unfailing stay and support through ages of trial and persecution. Ever since He called our father Abraham from the bondage of idolatry to His service of truth, He has been our Guardian; for not in one country alone nor in one age have violent men risen up against us, but in every generation and in every land, tyrants have sought to...
Retelling the Passover Story
Raise the tray with the matzot and say:
This is the bread of affliction that our fathers ate in the land of Egypt. Whoever is hungry, let him come and eat; whoever is in need, let him come and conduct the Seder of Passover. This year [we are] here; next year in the land of Israel. This...