March 19, 2015
Posted by Haggadot
Very exciting news over here at Haggadot.com…for this Passover season, we’ve got a new partnership and new specialty Haggadot. Here are some highlights – for the full press release, click here.
Our specially created and curated Haggadot include:
- - “Greatest Hits” Haggadah (curated by Haggadot.com team)
- - The Jewish Women’s Archive Haggadah (created by Jewish Women’s Archive)
- - The JQ International GLBTQ Haggadah (created by JQ International)
- - A Haggadah for Justice (social justice and equality content, curated by Haggadot.com team)
- - The Anonymous Haggadah (created by Jewish Alcoholics, Chemically Dependent Persons and Significant Others).
We are also partnering with Michael Hebb and Seder2015, who have provided two additional featured Haggadot and several other supplements and conversations:
- - The Human Trafficking Haggadah, with partner Polaris Project
- - The Interfaith Issues Haggadah, with partner Interfaith Family
- - A recipe collection, edited by NYC chefs and cookbook authors Eli and Max Sussman in partnership with the Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles
- - A compendium of Passover anecdotes, in partnership with Tablet Magazine
- - A new initiative to expand the conversation about gentrification, in partnership with Repair The World
And did you know… about sixty percent of Haggadot.com’s more than 37,000 registered members are between the ages of 18-34, indicating that millennials – the digital natives who trust peer-to-peer content more than top-down authoritative content – are seeking out Passover content that is accessible and more personally reflects their passions and interests.
As always, we have our three standard templates – traditional, liberal and secular – for you to start building your Haggadah with, and over 2000 pieces of unique content from 600 contributors worldwide on the topics that are meaningful to you, like social justice, feminism, art, interfaith and addiction. And if you’ve got your own Passover content you’d like to share with the world, share it into our Haggadot.com library.
Check out the full press release for more information.