This website was created as a resource to make your own unique Passover haggadah for a meaningful and contemporary seder. Here are some useful tips to help you get started. If any of your questions are not answered below, check out our FAQ page or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
You can explore clips on the website without logging in, but to create your own Passover haggadah, you will need to create an account. Click here to create an account
2. START A HAGGADAH
We give you 2 starting points for your Haggadah.
Option 1: You can start with a blank haggadah template to build one from scratch. We provide you with a basic outline for sections, but this template is a blank slate for you to explore and truly build your own unique haggadah.
Option 2: The traditional template and liberal templates are both filled with clips that we think would make a great starting point for your Passover haggadah. You have the option to add and remove clips once you created a haggadah using this template.
Once you create a haggadah, it will be added to your list of haggadot that you can access by selecting the My Library link on the top right of the screen (you must be logged into your account).
3. ADD CLIPS TO YOUR HAGGADAH
We provide you with a clip library full of community contributed content that you can add to your Haggadah.
When you see a clip that you like, select the “Add to Haggadah” link to add the clip to a Haggadah. An overlay appears, prompting you to select from a list of haggadot you have created, and a section to store this clip.
4. CREATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE CLIPS
We invite you to contribute your own original work to our Clip Library! To create a clip, make sure you are first logged into your Haggadot.com account. In the top navigation, select the "Submit a Clip" link. You will be taken to a page where you can create your own clip. If your clip is not your original work, please be sure to provide an original source for you clip and abide by our Sharing Policy.
5. ORGANIZE YOUR HAGGADAH
a. VIEW ALL CLIPS IN YOUR HAGGADAH:To view all the clips you currently have in your Haggadah, select the MY LIBRARY link in the top right navigation, or go to your profile.
b. ORGANIZE YOUR HAGGADAH:
- From the "View All Clips in your Haggadah" view, you are able to and reorder clips you have already added to your Haggadah and remove clip you no longer want to include.
- To reorder clips, drag and drop the clip into the position you want to move it to (Note: You can only reorder clips within a section. To move the clips into a different section entirely, select on the clip title to go to the Clip Detail page and add the clip to your desired Haggadah section.
- From the Clip Detail page, you can select the "Add to Haggadah" button and select the section where you want your clip to be placed.
c. REMOVE A CLIP:
- To remove a Clip from a Haggadah, in the "View All Clips in your Haggadah" view, select the Action drop-down on the bottom right of the clip you want to remove. Select the "Remove from Haggadah" action and confirm that you want to remove this clips.
6. PRINT YOUR HAGGADAH
Once you are done creating your Haggadah, you can print your Haggadah! From the View All Clips in Haggadah view, select the Print PDF link. Give it a few seconds while your Haggadah generates. A PDF will be generated with your very own FREE Passover Haggadah!
NOTE: We are currently, we are only able to provide the portrait orientation for our printed Haggadah but hope to release more soon! If you would like to support this effort, please feel free to make a donation.